This book is based on Dr. Clay's course "Quick Self Fixes and Targeted Muscle Testing".
Please click here to view the online version of this book!
This course teaches 32 self treatments that prevent and resolve connective tissue tightness and/or joint fixations. These self treatments make chronically weak muscles instantly strong and keep them strong!
This Quick Self Fixes book and companion video teach 32 self treatments that prevent and resolve connective tissue tightness and/or joint fixations. These self fixes usually make chronically weak muscles instantly strong and keep them strong when the Quick Self Fixes are performed regularly. Strong muscles promote better function and comfort.
The focus of Quick Self Fixes is on creating and maintaining excellent health. This is an educational program only. Quick Self Fixes do not diagnose or treat disease, injuries, or ailments. This course does not provide anyone with a certificate or license to practice or teach any healing art.
For safety reasons, prior to performing Quick Self Fixes, show this book to your Medical Doctor to be sure that the Quick Self Fixes are safe for you. Promptly stop doing any Quick Self Fix if there is pain.
Quick Self Fixes are activities which are best learned in person or alternatively from video. Static photos do not completely represent movement; however, they do serve as useful, portable reminders. Therefore, this book is designed to remind you of techniques you have studied on the Quick Self Fixes video and/or in class.
MOST PEOPLE NEED QUICK SELF FIXES
• Do you have unresolved musculoskeletal pain? For example, do you sit at the computer all day with constant dull and nagging backaches?
• Do you have a job that requires physical labor?
• Are you a professional athlete or are you athletic for fitness and fun?
• Do you feel low in energy, stiff, and/or weak?
• Do you want to slow the formation of arthritis in your joints?
• Do you want to increase your metabolism and hence burn more fat?
THE VALUE OF QUICK SELF FIXES ARE COMPREHENSIVE
• Improve overall strength and flexibility • Prevent and speed the healing of injuries
• Help prevent and relieve pain • Increase vitality
• Improve endurance • Slow the formation of arthritis
• Improve coordination • Enhance athletic performance
• Increase comfort • Increase metabolism and decrease fat